Ric Flair involved in fight

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

As reported earlier, Ric Flair was involved in an altercation over the weekend with his daughter Ashley and apparently her boyfriend. According to a report, police found Flair bruised and bloodied.

Following the incident, Flair attended a nightclub with his son Reid. There is a picture of Flair at the nightclub and he is sporting a huge black eye to the say the least. Courtesy of
    CarolinaNightLife.com, here is a photo of a battered looking Ric Flair.

[​IMG]

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/...html?RSS=local

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Ouch! That looks worst than some of his wrestling injuries. >.<;

Well, I hope he and his daughter can make up.

3. Millz

I dont know the whole story but the fight was between Flair and his daughter's boyfriend...and Ric bloodied him up pretty good too. The daughter was arrested and tasered by police

Fun times.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Flair should have just locked him in the figure four. That would have stopped him blooding flair

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow thats pretty crazy, Flair as always been known to have an anger problem. We all know what Flair looks, I wonder what the boyfriend looks though, he must have a few bruises in the face as well.

Side Note: Flairs daughter got teasered, thats pretty nuts, she must of been recisting arrest.

6. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

WOOOOO! This just proves that wrestlers are weak. 16 heavyweight titles and he gets bruised up by nobody. Ric Flair is still the man though.

7. Millz

And how does this PROVE that wrestlers are weak? The guy was also bruised up but there aren't pictures of him on the internet.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

First off Exclusive, Flair is over 55 years old, I don't know how old the boyfriend is but I'm sure he's half his age. Second it says that the BF got beaten up pretty good as well.

Also just because you get a black eye, it doesn't mean that your weak, the guy could of just gotten a good shot, or maybe the guy hit Flair first. We don't know the full story.

Millz likes this.
  9. padd

padd Registered Member

yeah sorry that makes no sense, I'm not saying wrestlers are strong or weak, just saying a black eye doesn't make you weak. I mean look at him, he is still smiling, he is not in the hospital. Maybe he just got punched hard in the face, we'd all get a black eye if we got punched hard in the face.. boxers on the winning end get bruised all kinds, doesn't make them weak.

10. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Woooooooo! Good for Ric Flair for beating up the boyfriend. Maybe he started it in the first place. The boyfriend didn't want his picture taken because he doesn't want to show the whole world what Flair did to him. :D