RF Modulators

Anyone ever try hooking up an RF Modulator to a TV and DVD/VHS combo unit along with satellite TV ??

What a PITA but I finally got it after 3 days of trying, the instructions that came with the RF are useless.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Yeah actually I have (without hte DVD/VCR combo, but of course that doesn't matter), I didn't have any problems with it, of course I've been wiring stuff since I was 5 years old, I definitely had some serious problems my first time ever wiring the TV :lol:

Nowadays I can do some pretty serious wiring jobs, I'll connect speakers through the ceiling, connect all devices so they are easy to use, etc. I guess once you've done it for a long time you are just good at it.

I can't believe it took you 3 days :shocked: to get it working.

Do you usually know what you're doing or is wiring stuff usually just a fumble for you until you get everything working?

Last edited:
I usually know what I am doing but I have Dish Network I needed a second set of red/white/yellow cables.
I also work and have personal issues that I tend to daily so I actually spent a couple hours a day for 3 days until I finally got it.