Rey Mysterio

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

So Rey Rey's first match since being suspended will be at Hell in a Cell with Batista, against the Jericho and Show.

So he gets a Unified Tag Title shot right away.

Agree or disagree with this decision?

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I can't say I disagree; kids and fans all over the world love him, whether he made mistakes or not. It's not like he's going in the baseball recordbooks, he's getting a tag title shot.

I'd love it if we got a surprise and he turned on Batista in the match to go heel...that would be a nice explanation to the immediate title shot haha.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I disagree, he knew the policy and he has to regain the confidence of Vince McMahon and his peers. When Morrison and Ziggler both got suspended they had to go through shit before they got their push. Same thing should happen to Rey. But with that being said, I won't be surprise if he gets destroyed against them.

4. Millz

Yeah I get it but I dont agree with it. It makes sense to put Mysterio with Batista and all but to throw him back in that spot is dumb considering he was suspended.

But I dont see them winning anyways...at least I they dont.

5. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I said the same thing when Boretista got thrust straight back into the main event picture and I am saying the same now about Rey Misterio Jr. Anyone who is out for whatever reason for a long period should be made to fight their way back to the top of the card just like they would in Boxing, UFC or whatever.

6. Millz

I agree...it insults our intelligence. It tells people its more important to be popular then to have to work your way up the card.

Shouldnt Mysterio have to beat someone to be in a title match? Guess not.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I think it's ridiculous and i was hoping Rey would get knocked down the ladder a bit after his drug test failure but seems not. I'm just hoping they don't stick the IC Title back on him.

Maybe it's because he did legitimately have a prescription for the stuff he was taking and if that's the case then i guess it's understandable, but i didn't really buy that story in the first place and even so it doesn't send out a great message.

8. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Yep you just know someone lower on the card, say a James Gibson or a Funaki would have been future endeavored for what he did.

9. Millz

Well yeah, cuz Mysterio is a star and those two are jobbers.

There's a big difference.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

But that's the problem these days with wrestling, whatever happened to making it back to the top?

It's pretty much "whoever can make the most money, gets a push".

=(