• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Revolution's new name released

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The name is...Wii

http://revolution.nintendo.com/

"Introducing ... Wii.
As in 'we.'
While the code-name "Revolution" expressed our direction, Wii represents the answer."

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Wii!? What the fuck? Why not keep it as Revolution? I mean c'mon! That's seriously asking to be taken the piss out of o_O

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That's an interesting name for the new console. Simple, but a bit strange. I see where they are going with the "message" of the it's name.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
"Wii will break down that wall that seperates video game players from everyone else.
Wii will put people more in touch with their games...and each other.
Wii can't spell for shit"

"Wii are the Borg."

Stop me when it gets worse.

E

Escobar

lol...stupid ass name...I got used to Revolution :(...eh hopefully it grows on me, or Wii have a problem.

...Sorry I couldn't resist =\

Blur

iPimp
the name is lame as fuck...only makes it even more kiddy looking

K

kajin_phoenixlord

You do have a point, blur. After watching that intro it looked really Pixar-ish. I don't what they are planning, but I hope they know what they are doing.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well, I guess Wii are gonna be intended for younger players just like it's always been. I hope they at least make an effort to reach to everyone with their games even though it may be highly unlikely.