• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Revising your auction...2 to 6 hours for indexing ugggg

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok so last night I put up another auction...I featured it and made it bold with a gallery pic....all the things to make it get seen...Right???
well it never showed up on the listing or even in my "sellers other items" so I revised and made sure everything was in place.....ohhh then someone pointed out to me that I spelled T-Shirts....T-Shits again...hahah why do I do that?? anyway, had to revise again for that...well still did not come up....so I went to Live Chat asked where my listing was...she told me it takes 2 to 6 hours for indexing....ok so I wake up this morning and I think ok I am going to add music....so I added "kokomo" hehehe Love that song.....So I go and check to see if my listing is showing and OMG its not there........14 hours later I go to live chat again.....he tells me that I revised again this morneng and that I have to give it another 2 to 6 hours for indexing.....EVERYTIME I REVISE I HAVE TO WAIT!!!!
So he said stop revising...I said OK, but I paid for featured, gallery, border, and bold and I don't think that just because I revised I should have to wait when the revision come up in "MY EBAY" right away.....

So basically I never noticed this before...but if you revise you may have to wait 2 to 6 hours for Indexing....and this could mean watchers and hits GONE!!! Even jeprodize the pulse if that is where you are heading! I have been revising my auctions forever and never had this happen before....is this EBAY trying to put a stop to all the revisions????? You pay top dollar for a featured Auction and you could waiste part of your time you paid for because of revisions...;uggggggggggggggg