• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Reviews of this Game...

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
catch the reviews of Quake 4 for the Xbox 360 on G4TV later on today.

ltk9492

Registered Member
alright, what time? nvm, lol ill look it up on the digital cable guide. lol ill watch

dk_rare

Registered Member
PCPP's "Guerrilla Gamer" ripped Q4 to shreds, he even went as far as to say that it is as bad as Doom 3. Surely not though, Quake is one of THE games that should herald in a new age of shooting standards, it shouldn't be considered all gloss and no floss. But the public seem to eat this kind of game up, so it will sell, no matter what it is like. Would like to here to opinion from someone not part of "teh press", like an average gamer.

TribeHasSpoken

I don't think there's anything wrong with shooters that feature old-school gameplay. In fact, they can be a lot of fun, which is why I liked Doom 3 and will probably get Quake 4 if I get a 360. I loved Raven's work on Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast, so I don't think I'll be disappointed.