Revenge of the Sith 'L33T' trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Nov 7, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that trailer was pretty funny.

I found another video on that site.. Wow... this guy is an absolute idiot... I don't care how good you think you are, you should NEVER try this..

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/968.html

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It's amazing what people will put themselves through for publicity, even though it's kinda is job. You know there had to be a trick somewhere.

4. thrillhouse22

thrillhouse22 THRILLHO

What a moron. Criss Angel makes that guy look like Penn and Teller or something.

5. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Watch the video- the end looks bluescreened. Anyway, Lance Burton is a pretty awesome magician, but that particular "trick" (if you can call it that) was almost a waste of time. He has much better work.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I hadn't heard of him before. This kindof stuff is stupid though.

Ohhh, I'm so skillful because I can tie myself to a roller coaster and then untie myself in time to save myself from certain death..

How about, I'm smart enough to not get into life threatening situations by my own free will.

I'll take option B. :)

As for that video though, I have a hard tiem believing he was ever in any real danger. If they filmed it all in one shot and didn't use cuts and angles that might be one thing, but it would be easy to time the last 10 seconds, and then play the rest up like it was real.