• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rev Theory - Justice

Konshentz

Konshentz
I liked it. I'm not a huge fan of the band, but they've definitely had some good songs in the past. I'll give the CD a listen or two when it comes out.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's not so bad. I still like their first CD the best. I thought their second one was kind of bad to be honest.

Also, I totally called it years ago that these guys would get big.

Impact

V.I.P.
It's not so bad. I still like their first CD the best. I thought their second one was kind of bad to be honest.

Also, I totally called it years ago that these guys would get big.
I was actually looking through old threads the other day and came across where you said that. I believe I necro repped you for it. Good call :lol:

Dekzper

Registered Member
Total yes! :D That first track totally kicks! I didn't listen much till I heard "Hell Yeah" but I'll def be checking them now. Another "gotta get" for me is a7x "Nightmare". :nod:

Impact

V.I.P.
Total yes! :D That first track totally kicks! I didn't listen much till I heard "Hell Yeah" but I'll def be checking them now. Another "gotta get" for me is a7x "Nightmare". :nod:
Definitely worth picking up. I'm not sure how i'd compare it to their other work though. It's more a tribute to The Rev than an actual album, and I think that's why it sold so many copies. I wouldn't say it's better or worse than their other albums, just different.