Return To Innocence

THAT'S IT! KNIGHT, You're a GENIUS! All we have to do is pitch in and get Putin a puppy!

We're going to create world peace with puppy slobber! Nobel Peace Prizes for EVERYBODY!

- Cham

Carmelita

Registered Member
It is a nice dream, however, in this real world, something like puppy slobber wouldn't hurt Donald Trump. His rhetoric has a lot to be desired and a little slobber might make him a kinder, gentler president. (Not!)

Godsmirror

Registered Member
It is a nice dream, however, in this real world, something like puppy slobber wouldn't hurt Donald Trump. His rhetoric has a lot to be desired and a little slobber might make him a kinder, gentler president. (Not!)
Buzzkill. :p

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title, was this:

Making peace starts you. Make your own little corner of the world friendly. Don't worry about what The Donald or anyone else does. Maybe it will catch on.......maybe it won't.......but you can still live in peace, kindness and PUPPY SLOBBER !!!!!

(You crack me up Chameleon)

Carmelita

Registered Member
It would be nice to have a return to innocence. We wouldn't have to worry about our children when they were at school, for our friends while they are at a concert, our church just because. Just imagine as John Lennon suggested.