RETURN of the Phallic Fertility Blessing Stone!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by mom_of_sixoxo, Apr 30, 2005.

1. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

OH NO I LOOKED!!!!

If I get prego now your in trouble!!!!

3. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

This is funny! Gottcha on my watchers list :)

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Now thats a very scary thought. and way too sick to be said on the forums :lol:

5. mom_of_sixoxo

lol mina! i really think it has to be in your house - that's why it's out by my pond right now. :lol: i was "done" at 4, then got it back again --now i have 6... 2 more wee ones; 2 in high school; 2 in college... so please help me pass this on! i'm just too old for this :warp:

i thank you kind sir... oops - that answer was too short? ok. thanx again... ;)

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  6. mom_of_sixoxo

ummm... i am unclear exactly what you're saying is scary/sick... me or ebay? (hope not my poor rock) ;)

oooh wait darth - i think i get it now... *blushes* i don't even want to picture that! -oucha- LOL!

Last edited: May 1, 2005
  7. SamusAran86

Yeah, all I can think of is pain ... eBay must be smonkin some good stuff if thats what they thought

8. mom_of_sixoxo

i hear ya! all we could figure is they didn't actually look at or read the auction -- but then what about the moron who must've complained?! yeeps... -tho yeah, i wouldn't mind a bit of what's in their pipe heheh

9. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

be careful about being too close to it when its time to ship the item...don't want any mishaps...definatly keep it away from me...i'm not ready yet

10. SamusAran86

Probably have to wear a radiation suit to ward off the effects... or have someone else handle to when it comes time to ship it lol