Retarded Customer or CustomerTard

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by ATARIGUY, Mar 28, 2010.

1. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

A CustomerTard is a form of retarded or stupid customer which we see everyday at our jobs.

Let's have some fun and list the types of customers we have ran into during our work day.

I will start with a few. . . . . . .

shopTARD- the guy that goes into a gas station and asks for items that everyone in their right mind knows would never be found in a gas station Ie: spagghetti sauce, etc

buckTARD- Walks around the store looking for as much as possable to purchase with just a dollar, usually inquiring about items that are clearly more than a dollar.

changeTARD- hands you a ten pound bag of pennies to buy beer,cigs,gas or anything.... and the pennies are not in rolls.

lottoTARD- tries to scratch his scratch offs completely and hand it back to you to cash in.... before you even close the register.

lottoTARD2 - leaves losing instant scratach off tickets all over the store

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I trust we don't need to mention the "Milk maid"? Clerks, anyone?

The 'Milk maid' is the asshole that digs through all the jugs of milk looking for some magical gallon that doesn't exist. They completely ruin the organization and then you're forced to rearrange them again.

3. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

TolietTARD: Someone who only goes into your store to use your toilet because the one at the store they were at is infested with bugs and smells like something crawled up and died in there.

4. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

TechnophobeTard: Man who states that if we ever have robots we shouldn't make them too clever because it will be like "I Robot....They'll kill us".

I deserved a medal for keeping a straight face to that one.

5. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

That would be MilkTard lol

CreditcardTards. - I dont know why your card was declined, why not try paying your bills !!!!! (creditTards)
    CreditcardTards2 - The ones who have no clue what to to before or after swipping their cards at the checkout.