Results: Saturday Night's Main Event 8-2

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
For those of you who missed the show here are the results:

**JBL, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes and Kane over John Cena, Shad, JTG, and Batista. (JBL over JTG, Clothesline from Hell)

**The Great Khali over Jimmy Wang Yang (Tree Slam)

**Edge over Jeff Hardy (Edge with a spear after MVP interfered and kicked Hardy in the head)

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why even bother with this match? It's suppose to be SNME. That use to mean something. :(
[/font]
I wouldnt have minded the match as much if HHH woulda come out but instead we just got a pointless match with no SUmmerslam build.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wasn't able to watch the show. Other then the Khali fight it seemed that it was a good line up. Edge vursus Jeff Hardy must of been a good wrestling match, even if MVP interfered.

Another disappointment was that Jenny McCarthy didn't come down to the ring to promote awareness for whatever she was there for. It seems like to me if you promote something like she has been, it would've been nice if she came down to the ring to discuss it for a short while. Possibly, even have another wrestler OUT of kayfabe to talk about it, too.

Maybe it's just me... :\

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another disappointment was that Jenny McCarthy didn't come down to the ring to promote awareness for whatever she was there for. It seems like to me if you promote something like she has been, it would've been nice if she came down to the ring to discuss it for a short while. Possibly, even have another wrestler OUT of kayfabe to talk about it, too.

Maybe it's just me... :\
She came out and spoke from the entrance ramp...does it matter whether it was there or in the actual ring itself?

The entire show they promoted the autism stuff with the pre-recorded interviews and such.