• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Resident Evil Series

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
No need asking for RE fans, we know you're there.

I loved RE2 the most because it's story was awesome, gameplay was solid, and replay value was high. If you don't know the Resident Evil series, you're either a fetus or are a video game virgin.

Favorite game? Character? Enemy? Weapon? Memories? Resident Evil is arguably the greatest game series ever, so let's hear it from Central Fusion!

I'll add more later, I gots class right now.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I know you know I'm here! XD Bit obvious isn't it?

3rd and 4th are the best. 3rd scared the hell out of me at first! And 4th, let's face it, is just brill. Ada and Leon have come a long way since the 2nd game and Leon's so cute ^___^ *drools*....ermm... o.o;;

ANYWAY! My fave weapon is the chicago typewriter (or tommy gun ^_^) and Leon's 2nd outfit looks cool *refrains from drooling*

S

SOAD2k8

RE4 was arguably the best shooter game for Gamecube. Very VERY fun to play. I, too, am a fan of the Chicago Typewriter.

T

Teckademics8

I bought resident evil 4 last night along with Gran Turismo 4 and some taco bell.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Favorite game- RE4 or RE3
Favorite Character-Leon
Favorite weapon-Gatling gun in RE3
Favorite Enemy-Nemesis or Tyrant
Favorite moment-When Brad gets killed by Nemesis yay he's finally dead lol.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
[IS said:
SOAD2k8 ]
RE4 was arguably the best shooter game for Gamecube. Very VERY fun to play. I, too, am a fan of the Chicago Typewriter.
Best. Third person. Game. Ever. Period.

I loved Nemesis. He was just the most badass character created in the entire RE series. The only other who would even be near his league is Krauser.

M

Masakado

I think RE2 was awesome as well. It's what got me into survival horror games. That guy that keeps appearing out of no where in RE2 is my favorite enemy, scared the crap out of me. Leon is definitely the coolest male character, ada is my fav. female char. Most memorable thing is those dogs O.O

Coolest weapon is the handcannon off of RE4, .50 foo die! lol.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
How about some love for the liquid nitrogen rounds in RE3? I've been waiting for those to make a return for quite some time. Maybe they'll return in RE5?

M

Masakado

The Mercenary said:
How about some love for the liquid nitrogen rounds in RE3? I've been waiting for those to make a return for quite some time. Maybe they'll return in RE5?
Unfortunately I have skipped nemesis... Those rounds sound killer though.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Masakado said:
Unfortunately I have skipped nemesis... Those rounds sound killer though.
You're missing out on the greatest villain in the series. If you thought Mr. X from RE2 was creepy by popping outta random places, Nemesis will be the death of you. He's faster, stronger, and just plain scarier.