• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Resident Evil: DS (Deadly Silence)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just picked up a copy of this game and I'd have to say I'm quite impressed. With Rebirth mode (touch screen enabled) comes a higher difficulty level, giving the game good replay value. There are also knife fights with different enemies, which is probably the coolest addition to the whole game. I hope I can find someone with the game because I cannot wait to try multicart co-op. Great sound, great graphics, good gameplay, good length, definitely buy it!

My score: 9/10

Anyone else have it? How about a sequel? There is no news of one, but it would haul ass!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I've seen pictures of this.....looks interesting to say the least. Might import it at some point (as the DS is region free)

S

SOAD2k8

Storm said:
I've seen pictures of this.....looks interesting to say the least. Might import it at some point (as the DS is region free)
I don''t think you will need to, it's comming to the states as well as far as I know (or it might already be out). It looks like a really good port, but I haven't really been a fan of the RE series. I might borrow it from one of my friends if they get it.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I know you brought it, and I was aware that it's out in the states. Though I would have thought from my post that it would have been somewhat easy to pick up that I live in a country where the game is not out yet. Obviously not....

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
After a few days and a few hours of play time, I'd have to say it's very good. I can't wait to play the Knifing minigame at the end, I've heard cool things about it.

P

pasteycracker

I got it and the game is pretty amazing. I haven't played much single player because I've been busy with other stuff... but I have played some multi-card play with friends and it's amazing.