Movies Resident Evil: Degeneration

Italiano

Film Elitist
They've spent what? Over five years working on it? I remember seeing this same trailer back then. At least this looks this won't disappoint anything like the live action films.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Italiano, this trailer is new. It was released like, days ago. The previous trailer showed 10 seconds of movie footage tops.

This looks so much better than the live action films and I wish they had just gone this route in the first place.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Italiano, this trailer is new. It was released like, days ago. The previous trailer showed 10 seconds of movie footage tops.

This looks so much better than the live action films and I wish they had just gone this route in the first place.

Don't you remember seeing something very similar to this in the past though around when it was first announced or sometime after? I remember you were actually the one who showed it to me. I remember something strikingly similar to the airport cut-scenes. It was much shorter but I do remember it.

Italiano

Film Elitist
That's the one I remember. I don't remember what the 10 second one was, but that was the trailer I remember seeing. I know it wasn't the exact same thing, since it was longer than any of the other trailers I remember seeing.

So it's straight to DVD for this one I guess. Probably for the better.