Movies Resident Evil : Degeneration , what do u think of it ?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Yuki, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Yuki

Yuki New Member

i just saw Resident Evil Degeneration and its awesome but i think leon's face is more handsome then this... :-/ i think they need to fix his face.. cuz he looks like amarican/european not asain ..... but i think claire looks beautiful like the game :) and the story is sooooo good and graphics is more than awesome :D.. what about you? what do u think of it??

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I never knew Leon was suppose to be Asian?

..but I thought it was okay. I was predictable at times which is one thing I hate about movies.

3. Yuki

Yuki New Member

no offens for the asian [ i really love asians actors , especially the koreans <3 ] , but i like Leon's face on RE4 [ the game ] and was really handsome but i didn't like his face on RE:Degenration ...

4. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Everything else aside... well I guess I can't really put all that aside because I thought this wasn't worth a Youtube viewing.

Minimal effort put into voice acting. Story is very cyclical and predictable as is their usual quota. You need to be into Resident Evil and know the story in order to see it otherwise you'll be more lost than the show.

Ugh, I don't see a point in reviewing something like this with that much seriousness and effort seeing as how Kamiya had the same mentality when he made this.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I have to bump this to ask two questions:

1. Where did Leon's jacket go half way through?
    2. How did he get it back at the end?

Otherwise it was an awesome film-shoulda stuck to the origonal Leon model though...but he's still hot!

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Colossal failure. Voice acting sucked, graphics were B-grade and there were just too many overly cheesy moments to stomach. I'll take the live-action intro to Resident Evil 1 over this piece of shit any day of the week.

7. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not into Resident Evil, but I thought the movie was great. And I didn't need to know the whole story to get it. It said enough in the movie to understand what was going on. Overall, it was decent. It didn't rape the RE video games like those other movies did.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

This was was soooooooo much better than the live-action trilogy that has done its best to rape the great game series it is supposedly based on. I'll admit, the CGI wasn't amazing (but was still pretty good) and a few times the voice acting was a little 'eh, but how can you complain about that when the live-action movies have a hack actress playing a character that can kill people through security monitors. That doesn't even make sense for a Resident Evil movie. Paul Anderson is taking a crap on all the fans of the game series just to make $$$. This movie was more for fans of the game anyways, so if you hated it, chances are you're some random and haven't spent hundreds of hours in front of your TV kicking zombie ass.