Resident evil 5 PS3

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by svanitch, May 11, 2009.

1. svanitch

svanitch New Member

I've just finished Resi 5 and really enjoyed it. Having been a big Resi 4 fan I was worried this wouldn't live up to its predecessor but I was pleasantly surprised. Everything about it is very slick, from the cut scenes to the beautifully rendered desert environments. There are loads of interesting marauding enemies, including my favourite, the chainsaw Majini! My teenage kids have also had great fun playing cooperatively, which you do in split screen mode. And when you finish the main game there's the Mercenaries extra level which really is fantastically frantic and loads of fun. Personally I didn't find this game quite as scary as Resi 4, but I would still fully recommend it. It's big, fun and looks and plays brilliant. A great game without question.

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been working on it in co-op with one of my friends, but we haven't been able to hang out lately to play it. It certainly hasn't been as scary as many of the other games in the series, but it has been my favorite one so far. I know a lot of people don't like it is co-op since that isn't typical of Resident Evil, but I think it makes it that much more enjoyable.