Resi Evil 5

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Nevyrmoore, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

If you thought Ashley was annoying, you ain't seen nothing yet...

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Ashley is still way worse than Sheva. AT least Sheva can mow enemies down. All Ashley ever did was not give Leon a blowjob and run in circles while enemies shot at her.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm still considering whether or not to get the game, i'm pretty crap at resi games unless i have cheats; but if Sheva helps i might give it a go.

At least Ashley became useful after she got the armour; you let the Gaganos surround her and take a shot with the rocket launcher-it's the funniest thing i've ever seen in a resi game!

4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I bought it but haven't played it yet. Many people tell me I need to play the others first...but holy crap, that would take a lot of play before I finally got to the new one.

5. Nevyrmoore

If you want a quick recap, play The Umbrella Chronicles. Brings you (somewhat) up to speed.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You can read the history in the game itself. I'm pretty sure it has an encyclopedia or something similar to get you caught up.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

That's what I'm thinking. Or, I can have one of my guys on xbl explain it to me. You get a few who are douches to females, but there are quite a few that go out of their way for me too. haha
    They probably don't get laid.

8. Nevyrmoore

Oh, make sure not to consider all of the original Resi Evil canon. The backstory changed somewhat with the release of the GC remake.

Also, Sheva, I don't give a shit if I'm in the way, fucking cover me with the shotgun!