• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Rescue Me Season 6

Konshentz

Konshentz
Who else is watching this? So far, I think it has been pretty good. I missed a lot of last year, so it took me a while to figure out what the hell was going on. It's too bad this season and next season will be short and then it's all done.

Konshentz

Konshentz
AK, you watching this?

Definitely loving this season so far. Great to see Peter Gallagher guest starring, hopefully for the remainder of the season.

For a one hour drama, this show consistently makes me laugh more than all but a handful of the half hour comedies currently running. When they are sitting around the table at the station, I am always laughing. Such great writing and acting on this show.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The season finale was definitely depressing... but that's what this show is known for, among other things, going from laugh my ass off funny to tear jerking/depressing.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oops, sorry Kons. i didn't see this thread. I actually wasn't watching this when it was airing, but I downloaded all the episodes and finished them a couple of weeks back.

Definitely depressing. I am so sad over what happened to...um. I forgot his name, but Tommy's godson. That is way worse than dying, IMO.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Definitely depressing. I am so sad over what happened to...um. I forgot his name, but Tommy's godson. That is way worse than dying, IMO.
I thought he was dead, they even talked like he was and then the camera swings around and you seem him. I was like fuccck. Haha. And the last scene was pretty crazy. Tommy is a nutcase.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Tommy has always been a nutcase.

But yeah, I thought he was dead as well until they panned it around. I was completely shocked. I think Janet is being a little mean. I know the history with Sheila and everything...but come on.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah. Janet is a terrible person. Haha.

These season finales have been messed up, I can only imagine what they do for the series finale.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I just can't imagine the guilt he must be going through. He was completely out until Tommy talked him back in...and then the very next fire, this happens. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MissMe Pets 5
Sophia Pets 1
C Pets 1
hepismis Pets 4
Ryuk Movies & TV 31