• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Reruns

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, holy shit Bizzy. You watch a ton of old shows.
Yeah man, I much prefer watching old television shows then new ones.

I can't believe I forgot to add The Cosby Show.

Saffy

Registered Member
Absolutely Fabulous
Shameless
Royle Family
Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
Frasier

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I don't usually watch reruns. I think the only shows I bother to watch over are Family Guy, the Simpsons, How I met Your Mother, and some older cartoons.

The older shows I haven't seen enough to watch reruns so usually I"ll see a "new" episode.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Most imported tv shows that run here during the day are very old American tv series. When I still had time to telly, I watched Seventh Heaven (when the kids were still young), Charmed (Prue was still there), Gilmore Girls, Grey's.... I know they do reruns of Friends and it's something I watch now except from my pc.

Sim

Registered Member
Most imported tv shows that run here during the day are very old American tv series. When I still had time to telly, I watched Seventh Heaven (when the kids were still young), ...
Oh my! My fiancé forces me to watch episodes of Seventh Heaven occasionally ... she loved it when she was younger, but I didn't know it before. There are worse things to watch, but sometimes, I really get worked up because of it ... this family is sooooo square and prudish! Seriously! I remember one episode where the parents found one joint of hash and behaved as if it was a syringe with heroine, and threatening their kids they would never trust them again if they ever did hash, and behaved as if their entire life would necessarily end in the gutter if they ever did. I shuddered.

And I really wished for a Dexter/Seventh Heaven-medley -- I would love to see Dexter coming into their house and doing his work there! :lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh my! My fiancé forces me to watch episodes of Seventh Heaven occasionally ... she loved it when she was younger, but I didn't know it before. There are worse things to watch, but sometimes, I really get worked up because of it ... this family is sooooo square and prudish! Seriously! I remember one episode where the parents found one joint of hash and behaved as if it was a syringe with heroine, and threatening their kids they would never trust them again if they ever did hash, and behaved as if their entire life would necessarily end in the gutter if they ever did. I shuddered.

And I really wished for a Dexter/Seventh Heaven-medley -- I would love to see Dexter coming into their house and doing his work there! :lol:
It is so square and "perfect" but I guess Christian parents enjoyed having their kids grow up to watch that series. The kids were relatively so behaved. Sometimes they don't do a chronological order of rerun when they come back another season and it throws me off when I see the kids so young into suddenly having young adult to adult problems. It's a wonder they have a difficult time making Jessica Biel stay ever since she got all those other non conformist roles elsewhere. The one that really made me discover that is Stephen Collins - he was the main actor of one of the most beautiful love story movies I've seen when I was young, "The Promise".

Bliss

Sally Twit
Fresh Prince
Scrubs
Friends
My Wife And Kids
Family Guy
Simpsons
Diagnosis Murder
Two Pints Of Lager
Little Britain
Nip/Tuck
Royle Family

twilitezone911

Registered Member
in last 3 years on tv, tv shows been really bad ! i try to watch some of new shows, the ones i really like that they are good, but they get cancelled, because they don't a fair change with network, as good example, nbc ! majority of time, i watch cable for the reruns of old shows !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 6