• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Request A Drawing Thread

Impact

V.I.P.
So, i've started sketching again now that I have a lot of free time. Basically, I need some inspiration, so request something you would like me to draw and i'll give it a go. Here's the latest couple (photos aren't the greatest because they were taken on my phone)

So, get requesting :)

AshleyWilis

Registered Member
hi,
Well I like to see a potrait.. of two couples standing on the river side and looking sunset... I hope I get a reply soon

Impact

V.I.P.
I'll get onto these soon. Good idea Kons btw, should have known i'd get that request from you haha

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
A wolf. Just his head/face etc. Facing out of the page at ya.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Omg! You're amazing! That looks like a real skull! I've been trying to learn but I cant even do a pineapple (but I'm still trying anyway).
Can you do dragons or griffins? I love mideval stuff.

Bliss

Sally Twit
That skull is absolutely fantastic. I love the detail. I would definitely like to see some more gruesome pictures. Maybe go for a Halloween theme and see what you can come up with.

Impact

V.I.P.
Holy shit, i'd completely forgotten about this. Life gets crazy. I'll definitely start on these soon, I have a free schedule for the new year at this point.