• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games req: Onimusha 3 language registry key

Status
Not open for further replies.

orioza

installed a copy of onimusha 3 on my cpu, but due to some other problems I had to format my c:. I'd installed oni3 in my d: so its safe during the format.
Upon starting the game, I've found that the language setting became japanese(default) and my gamepad keys are all screwed up.

I don't want to reinstall oni3 again cause it installs securom on my pc which cannot be uninstalled. I am using a no-cd crack as well.

I am looking for a registry key to add into my registry so that the language can be changed back to english.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
SecuROM aims to resist home media duplication devices, professional duplicators, and reverse engineering attempts.
Sorry, but we don't support pirated software here. We would have been able to help should you have not hinted that you bypassed security software. I apologize for the inconvenience. The most I can say is try Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.