Reps

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by padd, May 23, 2008.

1. padd

padd Registered Member

How do these work. first of all i dont understand the top 10 rep earners stat that is on the forum home page. And when you rep someone or if someone reps you how many points do you receive, or loose?

Blueyes and viLky like this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The points one receives/loses depend on who is giving the rep. Different people have different rep power. The more rep they have, the more points they give when they rep you. Or at least that's how I understood this thing. :lol:

icegoat63 likes this.
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Also, some people weep like babies over rep, so be careful who you neg/pos.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Wait a second, isn't that a convincing argument to neg as many people as you can?

Lulz ensues.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Shhh . . .

It's fun being able to hit a hornet's nest and be far enough away that they don't see you!

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

when you rep someone their rep goes up depending on how much rep you have, when someone reps you your rep goes up depending on what their rep level is. The top reputations are a 30 day stat and it shows how much rep someone has recieved in the past 30 days.

Blueyes likes this.
  7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Never seen an option to neg rep anyone. I just get an option to positive rep people which I just sit around and do some days lol

Swiftstrike and icegoat63 like this.
  8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Blue, you have to have over 250 post to neg.. Once you hit you 250th post you will see the option when you go to rep a member..

Blueyes likes this.