Reps

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, Jul 24, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ok another thing while I am thinking about it.....how do all of you get your reps...do they tell you they are your rep??? And once you do get one...is it spamming to write them and tell them about your auction???

If anyone wants to do that for my Advertising Auction I just put up I would be greatly appreciative hahahahah I don't have a rep...unless it is the guy that bought my X-Ray....lol I dunno

2. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

well my rep at gp always tells me to email him when i have an auction. they are always looking for new things.. if it is something they are interested they will buy... i don't think it is spamming if they tell you too... sometimes I have question and i just ask and they are pretty good about getting back to you.
    well that is me... I have a good cs with gp and my rep.......nani

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

ohhh ok that is cool..........

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

what advertising auction? number? or have i been gone so long I have just missed somethign?

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I pulled it...it for 17 hours it was listed it never went to the search page...so live chat told me after the third time to end it and relist...well now I am in a battle to get my money back from the first listing...hey it was not my fault hahaha it will be back up at noon tomorrow