Reports Say Magloire Could Move to Portland

Aw, Here It Goes!
Charles F. Gardner of the MILWAUKEE JOURNAL SENTINEL writes, "The Milwaukee Bucks could be considering a trade with the Portland Trail Blazers that would send 6-foot-11 center Jamaal Magloire to the Western Conference team. According to various reports, Portland is prepared to send guard Steve Blake, forward Brian Skinner and 7-foot-3 center Ha Seung-Jin to the Bucks in exchange for Magloire."

i think that the Hornets would be getting th better deal, Blake is very talented player, Skinner hes good player, and the 7-3 chineese guy..hes vrery tall, and they can make him a good player..

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Shabir just to let you know Magloire plays for the Bucks. Jamaal is a very good player he just needs to find the right team for him. He could easily average 15 points per game and 10 rebound per game on the right team. I am not sure if Portland is the right fit for him. I also don't picture Portland trading Steve Blake, because they love this due a lot. I am saying this ebcause they traded Telfair to give Blake more playing time.

Done deal. Great trade for both teams. If Mag ditches them in FA, portland has more cap. If they can get something for darius, they look like a solid team.

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
I guess I was wrong lol. This was a good addition for Portland. But i't's weird because they just signed Joel Pryzzbilla to a long term contract, and they kept praising on how much they loved Steve Blake. They do look like a good team. Magloire and Randolf will be a solid one two punch.

PG: Dickau/Jack
SG: Roy/Webster
SF: Miles
PF: Randolph
C: LaFrentz/Magloire

Plus Outlaw and Aldridge off the bench. Oooooh.