Reports Say Magloire Could Move to Portland

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Fresh, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=477740

2. Shabir

Shabir Guest

i think that the Hornets would be getting th better deal, Blake is very talented player, Skinner hes good player, and the 7-3 chineese guy..hes vrery tall, and they can make him a good player..

3. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Portland is giving up too much for Magloire in my opinion.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Shabir just to let you know Magloire plays for the Bucks. Jamaal is a very good player he just needs to find the right team for him. He could easily average 15 points per game and 10 rebound per game on the right team. I am not sure if Portland is the right fit for him. I also don't picture Portland trading Steve Blake, because they love this due a lot. I am saying this ebcause they traded Telfair to give Blake more playing time.

5. Gustavo

Gustavo Guest

Done deal. Great trade for both teams. If Mag ditches them in FA, portland has more cap. If they can get something for darius, they look like a solid team.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I guess I was wrong lol. This was a good addition for Portland. But i't's weird because they just signed Joel Pryzzbilla to a long term contract, and they kept praising on how much they loved Steve Blake. They do look like a good team. Magloire and Randolf will be a solid one two punch.

7. Hm...

PG: Dickau/Jack
    SG: Roy/Webster
    SF: Miles
    PF: Randolph
    C: LaFrentz/Magloire

Plus Outlaw and Aldridge off the bench. Oooooh.