Reports Say Magloire Could Move to Portland

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Charles F. Gardner of the MILWAUKEE JOURNAL SENTINEL writes, "The Milwaukee Bucks could be considering a trade with the Portland Trail Blazers that would send 6-foot-11 center Jamaal Magloire to the Western Conference team. According to various reports, Portland is prepared to send guard Steve Blake, forward Brian Skinner and 7-foot-3 center Ha Seung-Jin to the Bucks in exchange for Magloire."
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=477740

S

Shabir

i think that the Hornets would be getting th better deal, Blake is very talented player, Skinner hes good player, and the 7-3 chineese guy..hes vrery tall, and they can make him a good player..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Shabir just to let you know Magloire plays for the Bucks. Jamaal is a very good player he just needs to find the right team for him. He could easily average 15 points per game and 10 rebound per game on the right team. I am not sure if Portland is the right fit for him. I also don't picture Portland trading Steve Blake, because they love this due a lot. I am saying this ebcause they traded Telfair to give Blake more playing time.

G

Gustavo

Done deal. Great trade for both teams. If Mag ditches them in FA, portland has more cap. If they can get something for darius, they look like a solid team.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess I was wrong lol. This was a good addition for Portland. But i't's weird because they just signed Joel Pryzzbilla to a long term contract, and they kept praising on how much they loved Steve Blake. They do look like a good team. Magloire and Randolf will be a solid one two punch.

C

Couchpotato94

Hm...

PG: Dickau/Jack
SG: Roy/Webster
SF: Miles
PF: Randolph
C: LaFrentz/Magloire

Plus Outlaw and Aldridge off the bench. Oooooh.