Reporter breaks "unbreakable" phone

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Merc, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Good on him, the phone companies will think twice before saying such ridiculous things. The phone looks rather good though.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Sounds in line with sinking the "unsinkable" Titanic....

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

With all these questionable videos popping up everywhere it has finally tainted my mind into thinking everything isn't as it may appear to be. Do you think they did this just so they can get some attention for their product otherwise they would probably never have gotten in the first place? That also begs the question WHY break their own product for an internet video..., that won't really sell many of them. Hmm... an enigma shrouded in shadows. What is real and what isn't. Oo;

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

It's BBC coverage...it's like IGN or Gamespot or something reporting on events at E3, only in this case, the reporter was given permission by a company (who were overly confident in their phone) to attempt to break the phone in some way.

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

That's pretty funny. The look on the reporter's face was great. :lol: The guy from the company DID say that it was "virtually" indestructible, though. Haha.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

We don't know how cracked the screen was, the back light was still on so is it really deemed broken?

It's still funny though XD

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Technically the phone is still together, and in operable condition so I'd say it's not broken :p.

No this actually made me laugh pretty hard when I say it. I love right at the end of the video you see the reported mouth "shit"

9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Also, "unbreakable" is often code for "you won't break it through normal wear and tear".

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Not about the phone being broken, but I want me a waterproof phone! I am always spilling liquid on my phone, and dropping it in water.