• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Report: Three teams interested in trading for Nick Foles

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Eagles' uncertainty at quarterback for 2015 has sparked the interest of three teams regarding 26-year-old Nick Foles.

The Rams, Titans and Texans have interest in Foles should the Eagles decide to trade the 2013 Pro Bowl selection this offseason, per NJ.com.

As for the three suitors, the Rams, Titans and Texans all have issues at quarterback and present the Eagles with high draft picks; 10, two, 16, respectively, should they decide to go that route. However, it might take the No 1 overall pick should they decide on Mariota.
Source: Sportingnews

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They may need the extra picks if they're going to move up to get Mariota.

If Philly is going to trade up to the No. 1 spot, it's going to be one of the most complicated draft pick trades in a long time. It's one thing when you're asking a team to move down to No. 4 or No. 5, but when you're talking Philly at No. 20, it's going to look like they're giving up more than what Washington gave up for RG3. It won't be, of course, because Philly's picks aren't likely to be top 5 or top 10.

I'm not sure what you can get for Foles. I'm guessing at least a No. 2, and possibly a little more.