Report: Report: Tiger Woods Planning His Return at Arnold Palmer Bayhill

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Doesn't surprise me at all. I knew he probably wouldn't miss any majors or be out for any long period of time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well now that he's supposedly back with Elin and he's out of therapy and rehab, he'll get to what he does best and that's play golf. Not surprise that he wants to play at least one tournament before the Masters, he just wants real competition before the Major.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Arnie and Tiger are friends. Arnie has a better chance of controlling the media zoo because it's his tournament. I wouldn't put it past him to give the boot to anyone who presses the wrong agenda. It's also a place where Tiger has had great success, so he should feel more comfortable there than he might anywhere else before the Masters.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tiger Woods announces he will return to golf at Masters
Well Tiger is coming back for the Masters, I don't think that's a shocker to anyone. I'm glad he'll be coming back to the golf course and I'm sure the PGA will be as well since the ratings and attandence isn't the same without him. I'm really curious to see how he's going to play, I know he's been practicing as of late but he hasn't really face any competition in quite some time.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah not a big surprise. I agree with Echoes... I didnt think he'd truly be out for all that long. You just cant keep gamers away from their game without driving them stir crazy. And that friggin guy has enough on his plate as it is :hah: