• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Report: MLB Seeking to Suspend 20 Players Including...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Report: MLB Seeking to Suspend 20 Players Including Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun for Connections to Biogenesis Clinic | MLB | NESN.com

The players who might ultimately face discipline from MLB include: Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, Melky Cabrera, Bartolo Colon, Yasmani Grandal, Nelson Cruz, Francisco Cervelli, Jesus Montero, Jhonny Peralta, Cesar Puello, Fernando Martinez, Everth Cabrera, Fautini de los Santos, Jordan Norberto, and a number of players who are either identified by code names or whose names appear in other documents not obtained by "Outside the Lines."

And Cano is not directly linked, but someone with ties to him personally is.

This is not good. Especially if founder of the clinic is providing information.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
But I thought Ryan Braun was innocent? Awww, darnit.

But no seriously, wow, huge news here. I am interested to see how it plays out.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Jesus Montero is on steroids? I'd hate to see how bad he'd be without them...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Huge news and glad no players I'm a fan of necessarily are on the list. I hate to say it, but I'm happy to see that Braun may finally get called on his bullshit.