Report: Johnson says he'll return to Bengals

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
FOX Sports on MSN - NFL -

Well look who changed his mind, about a month ago he said that there was no way that he would play for the Bengals this upcoming season, but now he's stating that he'll join the Bengals by June and will play for them this season. Should be an interesting season to say the least if he does play in Cincy this season, because I'm sure a lot of his teammates lost respect for him, especially his Quarterback.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
This really could have been dragged out a lot longer. It seems like it's over now, he does look like an idiot and he has alot of explaining to do in that locker room. Not to mention the bar just raised on Mr. Big Shot. Dropped passes like the one in Buffalo will no be forgiven for Ocho 2.0. He had a free pass because he was the lovable Chad. Not anymore.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally agree with you Echoes he loves the attention, but this isn't the attention you should get. He probably lost a lot of respect from players and staff this off-season and it's going to take sometime to gain it back in my opinion. Especially with Palmer because he bashed him more then one occasion.

He also lost alot of respect from Bengals fans. I was actually kinda hoping he would keep his promise and sit out. I predict that he is going to try his hardest to do great this season to show off for potential teams. I also predict that at some point he will blow up because he's not getting enough passes his way.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no way that he's going to get most of the passes, I think T.J will get most of the passes. Then Chad will get man again and start causing more scenes which is not going to help this NFL club. Should be an interesting season for the Bengals this year, especially half way through.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
Palmer is definitely going to try to get T.J. more TD's and passes thrown to him. Chad is only going to play because he doesn't want to be fined. I feel sorry for the Bengals. I guess you can blame the FO for bringing in so many questionable character guys. Henry. Thurman. Even with Ocho Cinco I'm having a hard time seeing this team win more than 6 games this year from an AFC division. Which makes 2 years the organization has wasted perfectly good talent on the offensive side of the ball. It's a shame, but hey, at least he's not playing for Dallas.