Report is in: Kanye West is still a dickhead

Discussion in 'Music' started by Merc, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

MTV awards: West disrupts Swift's speech; tribute to MJ - CNN.com

Seriously, how much of an ass do you have to be?

For those that don't know or can't see the video, captain of the universe and Jesus Christ reborn, AKA Kanye West, interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the VMAs. This guy has always been a douche and acts like this just prove it. However, there was justice served. West took the mic to say how awesome Beyonce's video was and later that night when Beyonce won for best video, she gave up her stage time to Taylor Swift so she could finish her speech.

Major points for a classy act, Beyonce.

As for Kanye, go back to the ocean already you gay fish.

MAgnum9987 and Millz like this.

2. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I completely agree! Beyonce was awesome. I felt horribly for Taylor Swift. Poor girl.

I hate that gay fish motherfucker. Haha.

Millz likes this.
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard about this on the Radio this morning on my way to work and I couldn't believe it. I am a fan on Kanye West as an artist but as a person he can be very annoying at times and he showed that annoyance yesterday. People are entitled to their own opinions but West should of waited another time to say how he felt about the winner.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, everyone is talking about him today, aren't they? Seems to me he's something of a PR genius. Any press is good press, or so says Madonna.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Then again, Madonna has at least done a few things to benefit humanity. Kanye is nothing short of a moronic self-proclaimed Jesus who thinks he's owed the world.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Damn, two gay fish jokes already.

Reps coming for both of you...

Kanye, I mean seriously dude? Really? I dont believe the notion any press is good press though...he's a gay fish.

7. Jeanie

I don't either, Millz, but some people just want to be talked about. He has succeeded in getting his name all over various media outlets a couple of times now.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I suppose some people have no shame and all they care about is being talked about.

Attention whores, I swear. Whatever floats his boat, I guess!

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I think he is a douche bag. :/ I felt sorry for Taylor and I'm glad Beyonce is a decent human being and offered Taylor the chance to finish her speech.

10. Jeanie

at the same time, people are talking about Taylor Swift. I had never heard of her until this happened. Seems to me he did her a bit of good too.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say the whole thing was planned. Kanye is already villified, and clearly doesn't care what people think about him. And now people are talking about how gracious Beyonce was, and how sweet and innocent and cute and deserving Taylor Swift was.

ysabel likes this.