• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Report: Book says A-Rod may have juiced in HS

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
FOX Sports on MSN - MLB - Report: Book says A-Rod may have juiced in HS

I don't know what to thing about this, on one side I say to myself that a lot of High School kids to take stuff like creatine or even steroids sometimes to improve their chance to make the Major Leagues. But on the other side, steroids is cheating, and if he was that talented he could of made the Majors on talent alone.

Thoughts?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
OKay so I dont like A-Rod but oh my lord leave him alone. THis is getting ridiculous!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It bothers me, I'm tired of the cheating in baseball, and I'm no fan of A-Rod's, but I agree with millz to some extent, enough already. We know he juiced. If he did in high school, I'm not surprised at all.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It bothers me, I'm tired of the cheating in baseball, and I'm no fan of A-Rod's, but I agree with millz to some extent, enough already. We know he juiced. If he did in high school, I'm not surprised at all.
Exactly. I get it, he took steroids. He's a cheater. He's a douchbag. I'm tired of hearing about him to be honest.

I suppose this is big news, if true. Because he's also a liar.

But I coulda told you that before.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you guys, there's a difference between him taking steroids in the Major Leagues then taking steroids in High School. They should leave him alone.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Did you all listen to Mike and Mike this morning? I've heard of Selena Roberts but don't know who she is and have never read anything from her. When this first broke out some time ago, she made claims that A-Rod was stalking her and threatening her, and that she had to get a restraining order.

After listening to them this morning talk about the book she seems very delusional and the book is the kind that belongs on a celebrity gossip blog. It's too bad, like I said I'm not an A-Rod fan, but she just seems to be crazy and I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy, having to put up with this kind of nonsense.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont know who Mike and Mike is because I live in Canada. But I have to agree with them, I think this girl is just taking advantage of him because of his reputation. It's an easy way to make money.

Just like Canceso did when he wrote his books. He only wrote those to make money.

metsforever7515

Registered Member
Hey guys! I'm back! Lol.

Anyway, this guy can't do a single thing right. Man has it been a bad past couple of years for him.