Reply Warning

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
does anyone else think that there should be a message of some type that tells you if someone replied to or quoted your posts?

i find it hard to remember which threads i posted in and if i got a message that someone replied or quoted me then i could put up an argument or give the person reputation. if it is too intricate i understand, but it would help.

Steerpike

Registered Member
does anyone else think that there should be a message of some type that tells you if someone replied to or quoted your posts?

i find it hard to remember which threads i posted in and if i got a message that someone replied or quoted me then i could put up an argument or give the person reputation. if it is too intricate i understand, but it would help.
If you do a search on your forum id for posts, then you can get quoted posts and posts mentioning your forum id.

If you do a search on your forum id for threads, then you can get threads where your posts were quoted and threads where your forum id is mentioned.

Last edited:

RATTIE

Registered Member
If you click on ''my GF'' in the top left corner it takes you to a page that tells you if anyone else has replied to threads you have posted on. ;)
It also shows who has repped you and on which post and any message they may have left you about that post. :cool:

Hope that helps. :)

RATTIE

Registered Member
There should be a ''subscribed threads'' box above your rep tracker.
It tells you who made the last post but there could be loads.
I always click on last page and read from there.

If you don't have a subscribed threads box you may have to go into your settings. :-/

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Go into My GF, then click on "edit preferences". There is a drop down menu that will let you auto subscribe to threads that you post in. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it's ALL threads you post in, not just replies to yours.

RATTIE

Registered Member
That's right Anita, it's all threads you post on. :)

Just wanted to add though, if you reply to subscribed threads on the main page or new post page etc, it will not be on your subscribed threads anymore until someone else posts again.
Hope that makes sense? :)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
That's right Anita, it's all threads you post on. :)

Just wanted to add though, if you reply to subscribed threads on the main page or new post page etc, it will not be on your subscribed threads anymore until someone else posts again.
Hope that makes sense? :)

Oooooh I might have to subscribe to that then. Sounds like good features. :D