• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

REPLY, dammit!!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
The safe assumption to make here is that you are not the only cherry picker! ;)

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Replied

PhoenixOverdrive

Registered Member
All right guys! I actually couldn't find my thread, so now's the time to answer all of you in order. Screw your screen names, I'll go from oldest to newest. Starting with LifeinthePond.

- I have a long history of long posts. I once killed a 100+ replies, still very active thread about the existence of God by giving them my finalized version of the theory my Philosophy teacher couldn't spot a flaw in.

- Boobs indeed.

- It was not the intention for this to go well. It is my sincere hope that nothing ever 'goes well' while I'm around, online or otherwise.

- Great show of stamina. You'll do a virgin proud one day.

- Not a chance, sorry. Last time I was cheated on was years ago, and nothing's come up since, either in myself or my bed-worthy others.

- I've seen procrastination forums full of dyslexics reply faster than this. And the only reason I'm sensitive is because my mother didn't love me enough, dammit!

- No. Thanks for making it a question, though.

- Being new has nothing to do with it. Also, watch your mouth or I'll touch you in terrible ways.

- There's this fancy "Last Reply Posted" thing right next to the areas, and if this were Risk I'd be winning. The main reason I look for posts after mine is because I don't understand how people could already hate me... Like my mother.

- I sure hope I'm not the only one. I'm waiting for one to strike back, actually.

- W00t!

- ...I just lost The Game for some reason.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Protip -- Quote tags make your posts easier to follow. We don't have the attention span to read things in list form. We're also too lazy to look up which questions you're answering.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Hiei

The Hierophant
You should. It's worth it.

Reactions: Doc