REPLY, dammit!!

PhoenixOverdrive

Registered Member
I'm a cherry picker.

No that those ideas are out of your mind, let me explain. I love to go in forums, find an interesting thread that hasn't been roughed up and abused and had too many people inside it. I pick them carefully and have a go at it. You know, I add my personal touch. I even tend to go back and forth a lot before I post. When it feels good enough, then I let go and send it in.

I hope I still have your attention. The thing is that everywhere I look, in the places I've posted, people have stopped posting. I don't have anything venereal I don't think, so the threads are still good. There were 80 people online at last check and, though counting myself leaves only 79 of you, one should take up the offer to add to the conversation.

So now that you're here, either reply to my stuff, or ask me random questions in this one. NOW!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't have anything venereal I don't think
You don't think? I'd love to hear the stories about the possibilities of you having VD.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Dude, you've just joined. Give people some time to reply.

Also, at least for myself, I've got 3 other (lengthy) threads I'm working on simultaneously (not to mention all sorts of non-GF things).

Oh, and stay away from me with your gross diseases...

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Sometimes I won't even look at the replies after my post. This is mostly in the MD section though (especially Religion or Politics) unless the topic is particularly interesting to me. It usually happens when I feel that a thread is 'done', or it's outlived it's purpose, or it's become too flame-worthy, or simply that I've become bored of it. :dunno:

Some topics just aren't worth going back to in General, and many debates in MD won't ever have a right or wrong answer. So they just lose their appeal. There must be a hundred replies to my posts that I haven't bothered to check :shifteyes: I do try to check though.