Rep & Sanity?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I was reading GF general system rules now and i don't think i fully get the rule number 9.(underlined part)

The GF staff reserves the right to switch off your rep at any time either because of your misuse or your inability to switch it off yourself when clearly it's the best option for your sanity.
what does sanity mean in this case?
when might be a best option to switch it off for my sanity?

Sanity is the opposite of insanity... basically, it's half joking in saying that switching your rep off will stop you from going mad/crazy if other people are abusing it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
People have left GF because of rep. It's quite pathetic really.

It's just another way of making sure people don't kill each other.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
as you've probably heard..... Rep is Serious Business :hah: Some people take it really really serious.

And yes, we have literally HAD to shut peoples rep off because of the drama that ensued because they took it to much or were overly abusing the system to cause drama.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
as you've probably heard..... Rep is Serious Business :hah: Some people take it really really serious.

And yes, we have literally HAD to shut peoples rep off because of the drama that ensued because they took it to much or were overly abusing the system to cause drama.

This is the highlight of entertainment here. It's my favorite thing.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Jeru left for more personal reasons. I can promise you its not because of Rep... in fact Jeru was fairly well accepted here I dont think he had Rep issues at all. :hah: hell i dont even think he used rep to be honest.