• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RENT

Puck

Registered Member
I'll see if I can get my hands on it!

If you get the chance to see it, DEW IT. It's EXCELLENT. And I'm not even a fan of the Wizard of Oz...

Iris

rainbow 11!
Really? You've seen it?

Ugh! I'm not a fan of Kristin Chenoweth... I think that's her name, but i hear she is amazing. Absolutely amazing. As well as Idina.

Puck

Registered Member
I love love love Kristin Chenoweth.
She's perfect for this part. Absolutely perfect.

And of course, Idina's spectacular as always.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yeah, I KC is amazing for the part. But outside of Wicked I don't like her that much lol

I really wish I could see it. I've listened to a few songs and have read the book.

Puck

Registered Member
If you can get your hands on it, get the soundtrack. The whole thing is amazing. Defying Gravity is so magnificant. I get goosebumps everytime I listen to it.

I tried reading the book, a year ago-- I'm still not done.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I loved the book. It was hard to get through at times, though. I hear that about Defying Gravity. I really want to see it. You have no idea how badly.

I would give anything to see it. :/

And someone to see it with lol

Iris

rainbow 11!
You totally should!!!!! I am dying to see it. My friends that have seen it said that Idina Menzel wasn't there. If I go see it, she better be there!

Puck

Registered Member
She better be! I was lucky and got to see it with her AND Kristin Chenoweth. <3

Iris

rainbow 11!
OMG. You are soooooooo lucky! I hope I get to see both of them.