• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Renowned Physicist Stephen Hawking Frequents Sex Clubs

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Renowned Physicist Stephen Hawking Frequents Sex Clubs | Radar Online

I call BS on the story, but I still wanted to post it since I found it pretty funny.

I wouldn't put it pass him that he "orders" strippers/hookers, but I doubt he would ever go to a club to do so. Why ruin his reputation and get caught. He would bring them at his house instead.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Actually, I was reading an article about it yesterday, and IIRC the university he works at (or whatever) confirmed it, but says it's not that often and was being blown out of proportion.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't get what reputation would be damaged. I mean, so what, he has a sex drive. I've always wondered why this country has so much shame towards sex and sexual activity. It's kind of pathetic. Either way, are we really going to criticize a handicapped guy for wanting some sexual attention? Sounds kind of rude if you ask me.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I agree with Merc, and the fact that he is so well known, I don't blame him for having people come to his house versus going to a strip club or whatever. I don't see a problem with this at all.