Rename Me, Before I Break A Guinness World Record Auction Is Back! Now No Reserve!!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well ..Really thats something you have to think of. Are you willing to do it for whatever it sells for.. I mean it could sell for hundreds or it could sell for 50.00 ,,The thing is if you are willing to do it for what it brings in.. leave it without a reserve..But if not put a reserve on it .Maybe a little over the amount you feel good about ..But lower than what you had it at the first time..Just my 2 cents worth

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Stan... If you don't run on in there and put a reserve on it, I'm gonna win your name for about $40 and make you call yourself Wilma Flintstone!! hmmm, or maybe Betty Rubble. Better run off and change it while I decide. :cool:

Nanner

Registered Member
Too late......there are bids :( My 2 cents worth was going to be to put a reserve back on it for just the reasons ares mentioned. Pssssttt how bout Betty Boop?

stansoft

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Well ..Stan your stuck now ...Cause i know 1_ares_1 is gonna win and name you .Paris :lollol:
LOL, Yeah I'm stuck now! Oh well! We'll have to wait and see! Who knows when people know, there is no reserve, they know they can win it and that's how the bidding wars can start! So we'll see!\

Stan

doubles2004

Registered Member
stansoft said:
LOL, Yeah I'm stuck now! Oh well! We'll have to wait and see! Who knows when people know, there is no reserve, they know they can win it and that's how the bidding wars can start! So we'll see!\

Stan
Yea im sure it will go up ..Best of luck to ya ..

nani1987

Registered Member
Stan you will do good. It got alot of potential for the media that for sure.. you know I am watching.... still working on my idea to post....lol god my mind is mush tonite...lol
i get it wait, lol this yr sometime..........Ana