• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

removed from ebay why ?

crazyblonde39c

hey how come ebay keep removing alot of auction after that have been up for days why not just pull them before people bid on them ? I keep seeing so many just disapear . :eek:hno:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Because they only remove listings that are reported to them. Generally it takes a few days before somebody reports it, and then maybe a day more before eBay does anything about it.

tillman1126

crazyblonde39c said:
hey how come ebay keep removing alot of auction after that have been up for days why not just pull them before people bid on them ? I keep seeing so many just disapear . :eek:hno:
Well, often the listers are not clear that they are posting appropriate items that fall within ebay's listing guidelines. That is usually the reason :)