• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Remove Piccolo From His Moderator Duties

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jason Kidd

And here's why...

This little keyboard warrior constantly deletes and edits other people's posts with no good reason backing his actions. His abuse of power has to come to an end. He is immature and does not represent the staff very well. If you guys take karma points seriously, then that's another reason why he should be stripped of his title. Someone of his stature should not have more negative points than positive. His threats to continue deleting my posts went noted which is why I had to bring the battle here.

You moderate 1 forum! Don't get all high and mighty with everyone. You need to chillax. <D

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm going to step in here and defend Piccolo for a few reasons.

One, he is very outspoken, we all know that. Some people are just very honest and open with everything they think and say. Most people don't like that. I consider myself fairly honest and I know people that hate me for saying what I really feel because people in general are so used to being lied to, that that's what they expect.

Two, he doesn't take any shit from anyone. Some mods are very lenient (not targeted at any mod or forum in particular) and let users get away with a lot. With a board like this one, where so many topics are discussed (many of which would be shut down on other forums), you have to have strict rules and mods.

You also weren't doing a very good job of representing the users either. Piccolo was being a bit childish by deleting posts, but you have to realize that you were attacking him while he was making a clearly valid point. It's all his opinion, which he's stated too many times to count. Perhaps he is being a bit overabusive of the term "opinion", but if that's the way he is, you're just going to have to deal. He was appointed by an administrator (Blur) so take your "battle" somewhere else.

You need to just suck it up and deal.

Not to mention you used the word chillax, which is comparable to stabbing people in the ears.

J

Jason Kidd

Thank you for playing devil's advocate. At least you didn't deny his faults at times, which is all I'm trying to bring to attention.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
No offense, but referring to yourself in the third person is definitely more painful than being outspoken and you're guilty of the former. Don't get me wrong though, if I had to choose a side, it wouldn't be yours.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Jason Kidd said:
And here's why...

This little keyboard warrior constantly deletes and edits other people's posts with no good reason backing his actions. His abuse of power has to come to an end. He is immature and does not represent the staff very well. If you guys take karma points seriously, then that's another reason why he should be stripped of his title. Someone of his stature should not have more negative points than positive. His threats to continue deleting my posts went noted which is why I had to bring the battle here.

You moderate 1 forum! Don't get all high and mighty with everyone. You need to chillax. <D
Have you not seen Seph? He has negative 40 some karma, and I deleted your posts, and will continue, because you claim to be someone you are not. I am doing the job that I was assigned to do, by editing peoples post when they have disobeyed a rule, or when the post is just obviously stupid. Get over it. Little keyboard warrior my ass, I spent a summer in Parris Island, so please try me.

"Not to mention you used the word chillax, which is comparable to stabbing people in the ears. " lmao that was hilarious.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Piccolo is a good moderator he deletes messages cause he's doing is job that I ask him to do...and that is delete bad messages that shouldn't be written.  He might have a comment or two but everyone does...he just expresses himself a little more then others.   Atleast he doesn't say he's the real Piccolo character like your saying your Jason Kidd and your friend David is saying he's the real David Lee from the New York Knicks.  He's clearly not because I ask him an easy basketball question he got it wrong.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Exactly, posing as someone famous, or posing as someone else in general, is illegal anyway, you are lucky Vince and Blur have not banned you both yet.

J

Jason Kidd

LOL. Vince, David Lee is my friend (I actually know him...not the player, the user). These are joke accounts, but they are not fake accounts. We're posting, but the user names are supposed to be a joke. Obviously we weren't trying to actually portray these athletes. It's supposed to be funny, but some people missed the point. I have copys of some of the posts he has deleted. Check these out.

I'm not Vince. I've never even spoken to him. Why does it matter to you how I speak? I didn't register here to please you. Besides, that is not even a legitimate reason to delete a post.

Retard yourself = calm down.

Stating the male g-spot should be elsewhere is an opinion. However, you stated your opinion as a fact numerous times in this thread.

Example:

Piccolo said:
lavoidgaskins said:
You are some funny people. I'd take it that our new Mod is very scared of new things. It's all good though. Not evry thing is ment for everyone.
Excuse me for not wanting things to be stuck up my ass, that is where things are meant to come out from, not go in. That does not mean I am scared of new things, though I fail to see how that is a new thing anyway. I just do not consider the prostate gland the male g-spot.
You can't justify saying what you said is an opinion. Just because you put "I do not consider" before an ignorant statement does not make it an opinion.

If I were to say 'I do not consider dogs to be animals,' would you take that as my opinion or would you see me as a babling idiot?

It's scientifically proven dogs are animals, just in case you didn't know. I had to put that in because apparently you can't tell this is a joke account.
Losing an argument? Is that why you resort to keep deleting my posts?

As for Mercenary, I'm not 'pissy.' I don't know what gave you that impression. He's not representing the staff all that well, which is why I spoke out at first. Are you siding with him because of his position or do you honestly think that he has not been stating his opinion as fact?
Was there any good reason to delete those posts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry for accusing you as Jason Kidd but I talked to your friend David Lee on AIM and he actually told me he was David Lee he also told me you were the real Jason Kidd.  It just bugged me because I was lied too and I know so much about backetball you can't pass anything on me LOL.  Who you here anyways?

J

Jason Kidd

Joke account in the 'funny, ha ha' sense. Go look up 'joke' and 'opinion' in the dictionary because you're not too good with the English language.  ???

EDIT: Vince, this is my only name on this website. I have only 1 account. It's not a fake account, which your moderator can't seem to grasp the concept of. You can check IP addresses and all that for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.