• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Remove one Title (WWE)

thealigator

Registered Member
For the purposes of this discussion and my lack of knowledge about TNA and ROH this will be about WWE. Babe_ruths thread got me thinking out titles that are around in the WWE right now you think should be dropped. The US Title actually seems to be gaining credibility right now but the Intercontinental title seems to be going no-where, at least not in comparison to the 2001 days etc.

Which title would you remove and why?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a stupid answer but none of them haha

I like having one major title, two undercard, one tag and one womens. I think its perfect how it is right now.

If you made me pick one I'd say US Title though. Can't get rid of IC.

thealigator

Registered Member
It is not a stupid answer by any means Millz! It is a fair one and your own opinion. I do remember back in the days of Smackdown and Raw having their own titles and thinking it was something of a mess...

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It was a mess because in my estimation, both brands were not treated equally. That's the very reason I was and still to this day loathing that period of time. Vince McMahon always saw RAW as the "A-brand" while Smackdown was the "B-brand". In order for the brand split to have been successful, you would've need for the audience to feel like Smackdown was seen as RAW's equal, which wasn't the case. Even if they had chosen to do another brand extension today, the result would still be the same. If you want new & fresh content, it's up to WWE Creative to use their brains and make it happen. The possibilities of fresh cards & matchups every week are INFINITE. They just lack creativity.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah like I hated the brand split then after a while but I kinda wanna back now

But only if the two shows are treated equally...which they wont be

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
My answer won't be a popular one, but if remove the Diva Championship. Younger talent are starting to make the division respectful, but I've never been a fan of seeing two women go at it..even during the Stratus/Lita days.