• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Removal of TNA Wrestler (contains spoliers)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
This contains spoilers of something that happened on TNA concerning the firing of wrestler. If you don't wish to have it spoiled do not read on.

----

I am not the worlds biggest fan of TNA these days, I used to watch it a lot but only really know what happens thanks to dirt sheets however I have just been onto YouTube and saw a video of Mick Foley being fired from TNA and from all accounts this is not a work or a story, from all accounts there were problems between Mick and TNA anyway and apparently he has teased coming back to WWE but from some of things I have heard Mick saying I am not sure how welcome he will be.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder why'd they'd bring Foley on air for this role if they knew they were going to do this? I am obviously things can still happen and Foley might really be gone but still, it all seems weird to me.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
The new angle with Foley was really cool to me, I like him in that GM-ish role - ever since his days as the commish in WWE. If he does come back to the WWE, as I mentioned in the RWT thread, my first choice would be to have him turn up as the Mystery GM...like an angle where he'd been sending his rulings from Florida all of this time lol. My second choice would be announcing...he was great.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I hope Foley is gone from TNA, since the WWE could easily find a use for him, and I would mark out big time.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think this column says it all in regards to Foley in the WWE...

The Wrestling Oratory: Leaving Its Mark

I always liked Mick. I liked Mick in WWE as a wrestler, a commissioner and an announcer and I liked him in TNA.

So I'd like him on my TV.
Great, great read...thanks for posting it Millz.

I loved what he said about the buildup to the Anonymous GM angle, and that's really what I'd like the most with Foley if he came back.

I also like the backstage agent angle, I hadn't thought of that and Mick would do an incredible job.