• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Remote activate GPS on cell phones

Merricles

Registered Member
I see the site has changed, but I am hoping I still have the same awesome community I found here a few years ago. So, here is what I need help with. A while back, someone stole my phone. It was a droid, so I used the standard 'locate my device' services, but whoever too it either put the phone in airplane mode or turned the GPS off. I now have a new device, a Rooted OnePlus One, and I was wondering if there is any way I can either lock the GPS in on position and disable the phone from being placed in Airplane mode, or if there is an app, regular google play or through the root, that I could use to remotely activate these services. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am not wanting to have to replace another expensive phone.

Poonamsoni

Depending on which applications you choose to use, you may not be able to control GPS remotely. Many times you can also on Location and track GPS Remote location.