• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 1 Remember Twisted Metal?

compudoc

Registered Member
That game was one of my favorites..
Reply a shout out if you loved it hate..

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I loved it. And the sequals. Plus, I can't wait to play some more when they make another... IF they make another. I haven't been paying much attention, but I think they're making one.

Rayzn

Registered Member
I love Twisted Metal. So many great times going against my friends. I recieved Twisted Metal Black free from Sony. It was pretty fun online.

dk_rare

Registered Member
I bought TMB for a pittence at Kmart, and sold it to GAME a year later for twice what i paid for it.

ltk9492

Registered Member
The original Twisted Metal was awesome, much like the newer ones and the one for PSP. I just recently sold my playstation 1, and regret it for only getting 12 dollars. Im lovin the new PSP version, but the original is definitley da bomb

dk_rare

Registered Member
I must say that I wasn't impressed with the psp version, I was honestly expecting a game that still felt grimy and dark, but was as fun as Blast Corpes... but instead it just seemed a lot like a scaled down Twisted Metal Black (online version)

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I remember playing Twisted Metal alot with two friends in particular. I used to love that game, I thought it was pretty cool seeing all the messed up people and their stories. My favorite character was the clown.

I never got a chance to play the PSP version and probably never will. My main gripe about twisted metal was the gameplay and control. Ive always felt it was choppy.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Anyone play Vigilante 8 on the 64? Or even any other consoles?

It was no where near as dark as Twisted Metal, but it was very cool. Well, except that it is all over in a few hours, of course. It was an awesome rental though

ltk9492

Registered Member
good point DK, it isn't like the other titles too much, but fun for a portable..

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh I spent hours playing TM and all the other spin offs..It was a good driveing / shooter game..I hope that they make more of them in the future..

Hey if you liked the TM games have you tried Red Asphalt?
Now that one Blows TM out of the water! Better cars and better graphics.:nod:

BTW I still have my old PS1 and all of my old games for it..Anyone have a copy of shipwreckers they want to part with?:D