• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
You're missing the part where the information supposedly includes details on police officers and politicians. No sane government in the world would dare attack in such a manner, because to do so would be to openly invite war with Mexico itself.
------
And yet I've seen nothing outright saying it's a hoax. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it and put my fears to rest. Also, "they didn't kidnap an Anonymous member because they were Anon". True, but Anonymous members can be anyone. It's logical to assume that one of their recent kidnapping victims was part of the Anonymous group.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Sup?
You're missing the part where the information supposedly includes details on police officers and politicians. No sane government in the world would dare attack in such a manner, because to do so would be to openly invite war with Mexico itself.
At some point they will have to think about it and say maybe they don't have the authority to release this sort of stuff.

This isn't a game.

---

What I mean is that maybe that person is apart of Anon, but would they kidnap someone because they are apart of Anonymous?

I just don't see it happening like that.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
What I mean is that maybe that person is apart of Anon, but would they kidnap someone because they are apart of Anonymous?

I just don't see it happening like that.
The reasoning behind the kidnapping doesn't matter. What matters is if the kidnapped was an Anon, and if this splinter group decided to take action on it. Of course the cartel isn't going to give a shit about Anonymous, they're in two completely different worlds, but if they were to unknowingly kidnap an Anon because of his actual profession, then that would provide reasoning behind the threat.

Ziggy

Sup?
The reasoning behind the kidnapping doesn't matter. What matters is if the kidnapped was an Anon, and if this splinter group decided to take action on it. Of course the cartel isn't going to give a shit about Anonymous, they're in two completely different worlds, but if they were to unknowingly kidnap an Anon because of his actual profession, then that would provide reasoning behind the threat.
Good point.

I was looking at it from a "Why would a Drug Cartel ever kidnap someone for being in Anonymous?"