• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Religous Census

What most accurately describes your spiritual beliefs?

• Total voters

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Im Catholic and my whole family is Catholic too.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
I try to follow a lot of different things from a lot of different religions and not live by just one or two but in the end I'd say I'm a Buddhist. It is the thing I can really relate the closest to.

I can relate to a lot of the morals and idealisms, the things like the pursuit of knowledge and happiness. It is a very self fulfilling kind of thing in a way, but it isn't in many others.

Last edited:

Confringo

I'm an atheist, though I still believe there might be some kind of higher intelligence somewhere. I'm a little undecided but not to the point where I'd call myself an agnostic.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm listed as other for this but I would change to atheist for sure.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Thank God I'm not a theist or an atheist. :D

Seriously though, I think I'd list myself as "other". I honestly don't think I'd fit into any of those categories at all. My beliefs, such as they are, constantly change. Not in a dramatic way, to be sure, but enough to remind me that I don't know a damn thing when it comes to stuff like spirituality.

MedicineShow

Registered Member
Atheist, raised Protestant Christian. I've studied all major religions, though, and try to apply certain perspectives to my life that I agree with.

Impaired

Registered Member
I had to say agnostic. Catholic mother, father with no religion to speak of. Went to Sunday school a while, went to religious school, mostly Catholic for a few years.

It is an unknowable question that cannot be answered by the living, IMHO. This is my problem with atheism. It is a belief.