• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Religous Census

What most accurately describes your spiritual beliefs?

• Total voters

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
Atheist, formerly Protestant Christian. Grew up going to church, and embraced it in my pre-teen years because it was an escape from my bad home life. Eventually, though, I started seeing faults in the Bible and institution of religion itself. After which, I classified myself as Agnostic for years. Over the past five years, though, I've been full-fledged Atheist.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am Serbian Orthodox which is part of the Christian group, neither Protestant or Catholic so I'll vote for other.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Is there a way to change my vote?

I voted here during the period of time where I kind of went back to Christianity. I say "kind of" because I was only lying to myself. I only wanted it to be the truth, as I got really weak. (Note: I'm not saying that being a Christian is weak, I'm saying that I was.)

I am an Atheist, and that is the truth to me.

Ziggy

Sup?
Athiest.

Been one my entire life and so far its been going pretty awesome.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I was a Christian for most of my life, but have been an agnostic for the last few years. At some point I hope to again figure out what I believe, but nothing entirely seems to make sense.

Radium

Registered Member
Christianity (Protestant)

Given, I have been a Southern Baptist before but I no longer claim that denomination. My own faith is dictated by a personal relationship with Christ and not a sect filled with rules and regulations that are not present in the living word.

Rowan

Registered Member
I'm pagan. Not wiccan but pagan. Though I guess i'm pretty loose even on those terms as far as what I believe. But Pagan is the best choice.