• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Religous Census

What most accurately describes your spiritual beliefs?

• Total voters

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Let's fire this one up again.

Given the amount of contentious discussion that occurs here, it's always nice to have a thread devoted to learning and understanding.

Feel free to share as much or as little about your faith (or lack thereof) here. I am going to be a real hardass here about insultmongering or provocation here.

Bananas

Endangered Species
None of the Above/Other

I could of and maybe should of selected Agnostic, however my philosophical belief is along the lines of logical positivism/empiricism, I am ambivalent towards the agnostic questioning and uncertainty.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Catholic. I am the minority.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I am other. While I am a Christian, I'm LDS (Mormon) instead of the two Christian choices up there.

Reactions: Doc

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Oh gawd, a Mormon in the board. How do you live without coffee? Christ.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I'd have included Mormon (as well as about a half a dozen other choices), but it was max ten choices.
=

I'm rather complex spiritually, but I'd go with atheist as the nutshell definition. More than anything I'm an existentialist.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I am Agnostic, And the only one so far it seems.