Religious status

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by lavoidgaskins, Oct 13, 2007.

?

Which of these options best defines your religion status?

1. Christianity

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Jewish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Islamic/Muslim

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Buddhist

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Atheist/Agnostic

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Apathetic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I'm curious to know what every ones religious status is. With out making a fuss, being prideful, or any thing negative, can people please make a quick click of their mouse?

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Pagan, one of the oldest religions around!

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

When the hell did lavoid get here?

Welcome back, man.

I have a bit of catholicism lingering in me somewhere, but for the most part I'm apathetic. I simply try and appreciate what I have in my current state rather than worry about what may happen to me later.

4. lavoidgaskins

Okay. Seeing as how my poll is limited to certain picks, please make one. I'll return after some time to make an follow up thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

I just got back. I'm not sure who you are, but like I told Merc, I'd be back after I got some things together. Of course I wont be here as much as I use to be, but I'll make a point to get on Monday's and Fridays, if God's willing.

In any case, if you haven't voted, please do so.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hahaha . . . dude, read my sig image.

Note the part that says, "Formerly Merc."

:D

I'm going to add a few options to your poll if you don't mind.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Who are you and what have you done with lavoid? o_O?

7. lavoidgaskins

I kind of do mind. I was going to add those later. I was well on my way to months of threads. In any case I don't have the power to change what you've done so it's fine as it is. Next time, can you simply ask me.

In any case, what's up man. What have you been up to? (An p.m to this will due.)

I'm God's child, and Lavoid is just an vessel for the work of God, and for his son, my lord Jesus Christ.

8. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I'm a Christian by tradition. An atheist due to personal revelation. Yes, I think I'm going to start promoting the concept of secular revelation. Why not?

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

OH SNAP!

I'm Buddhist if anything. My mom's BUddhist and she's been taking me to temple and stuff all my life. Still, I like to form my own beliefs and opinions. Some of them have a little buddhist flavor in them, some don't.

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Devoutly athiest.